Monday, February 1, 2010

My Own Bucket List

Sounds like a lot of fun, especially after The Buried Life premiered, I found myself intrigued to want to accomplish the same thing - my very own bucket list, all the while trying to help other people. 


But can such a thing be done? Especially by someone who is incapable of leaving even the smallest dent in the world. Someone, like myself? Without any and all resources? 


Who knows....


But I know I'd like to try. 


I don't know what I'd actually put on my bucket list though. But there are things that interest me. For instance, before I die, I definitely want to travel alone to somewhere foreign, become a successful reporter/anchor, have a family, give back to my community (pay it forward), write a children's book, and rescue/adopt an animal. Wow! I guess the more I think about it, the more my bucket list is coming together!



No comments:

Post a Comment