Tuesday, February 2, 2010

25 Things YOU Didn't Know About Me

Yeah, well here is goes....

  1. I used to be a BIG Mickey Mouse & Kids Incorporated fan when I was a kid. I was BFF's with Britney, Justin, Christina, Fergie, AND Keri Russell WAAAY before they hit it big
  2. I'm a true Leo - strong-willed, strong-spirited. Don't mess with me!
  3. My favourite drink at Starbucks is a Vanilla Non-Fat Earl Grey Tea Misto
  4. I used to be a competitive Gymnast. Competed until I was in highschool. My mom made me quit retire though, cuz I was getting bad grades :S
  5. I have been sworn off HOT DOGS for the REST OF MY LIFE! In junior and senior kindergarten, my babysitter felt it was her duty to feed me hot dogs everyday for lunch - boiled, and without a bun. Every single day, with only a wee bit of ketchup. Yep, I was lucky if I even got ketchup. Oh those days.
  6. I am a shopaholic. I've got my favourite stores, especially H&M and Urban Outfitters
  7. I work in television and I love what I do. My job has enabled me to work with the who's who of Hollywood and the Canadian music scene. I am very grateful.
  8. I am a Pollotarian - not a vegetarian. I don't eat red meat or seafood; only poultry, lots of vegetables, and dairy. I don't think I'd be able to give up cheese and yogurt to become a vegan. That's just too much.
  9. My favourite movie is Dirty Dancing. I watch it and turn to mush. It's the perfect love story.
  10. I have danced with Tie Domi
  11. My agenda is my life. 
  12. And so is my external hard drive :)
  13. I wish I had two to three more years of television news experience. That way, I'd be on my way to Vancouver covering the Winter Olympics. What a dream! I hope to achieve this one day and be able to say I worked as a reporter/producer during an Olympic Games in Canada (or anywhere in the world for that matter!)
  14. I love living across from a huge park with one of the biggest off-leash dog parks in the city. It's my way of getting away from it all, and taking the dog out for some fun!
  15. I learned to play Rummy this year (in Europe!), and am pretty damn good at it
  16. I tend to choose chips over chocolate, but it depends on my mood
  17. I have a bad-ass button collection from all the clothes I buy (especially when the clothes come with extra buttons!) My friends make fun of me. But really, you'll thank me later!
  18. I have travelled to the West Coast of Canada, but never to the East. I hope to experience that one day.
  19. If I had to choose my three favourite TV stations, it would definitely have to be TLC, HGTV, and Food Network
  20. For news, it would be CBC News Network
  21. I'm a lefty
  22. Facebook or Twitter? Definitely Twitter :)
  23. Blackberry or iPhone? Gotta say, Blackberry
  24. I used to collect all the Babysitter's Club and Little Sister books when I was a kid. I don't know what ever happened to them though (hmmm.....?)
  25. Although a pollotarian, I LOVE food. If I wasn't working in television, I would definitely go to culinary school and become a chef. 
And that is all.....

1 comment:

  1. Oohh, you have a button collection?! We really should craft together one day ;) haha

    ReplyDelete