Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You Can Thank Me Later

Now that the holidays are over (waaay over), do you find yourself basking in an array of gift cards only to ask yourself, "What the eff am I going to do with a gift card from (insert company here)?"

Well, look no further! I came across an awesome website called CARD SWAP - a Canadian exchange portal where you can go buy or sell your gift cards! Like really, what would you do with a gift card from Canadian Tire or Hollister? Unless you've committed to a home renovation project OR are a tween who loves to shop at the store that depicts pubescent surfer dudes, then I really don't think you would be using any of it.

I got a gift card for the LCBO for $100 over the holiday, but sorry folks, I'm not giving that up. But I'd definitely check out the website if you're dying to get rid of one. And trust me, it's really legit. The peeps that hold down the fort at Cardswap.ca were featured on CTV, CBC, and the Toronto Star.....

....You Can Thank Me Later & take me out for a drink sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment